Saturday, April 28, 2012

So I'm going to KFC Ruwi. I really hope this is you.


So today at work, I saw Issa and Suleiman sandwich Almuatasim... It was ....

um

sexy

...

 I don't know about these guys... they look like they get boners from vaginas

And then I wish I was gifted with small talk... I'm not very good at it...

I just want to be rid of the awkwardness...with some people, it's easy for me to talk to them, but for some, if I am attracted to them, then it's not so easy...

I just breezed through work today... there were so many staff

So I'm going to Rawasco direct, instead of Ruwi... I don't know if this is you, if I'm all imagining this... I'm tending to adapt again and think in simple terms, of yes or no, and I'm leaning to no, it's all just my imagination...

~_~ OK bye gonna shower...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home