Tuesday, May 22, 2012

So I don't believe anymore

I was thinking, wow it must have been cool if it really did, then another me says silly, it's just imagination

Wishful thinking

So I was looking at theweek and the picture was egypt, london, the salt towers... I think Oman needs a building that at first glance, you will associate it with Oman

Like a unique shape...

I want to thank you for the furniture ^_^

So I'm going to move and I am worried, I need to have an elevated bar and two parallel surfaces... so if I don't have that, maybe I'll go to the accommodation before and after work... problem will be, dirtying my uniform and sweating...

So, pushups.. but I can only do pushups until my wrists become painful

Hmm I think I'll be fine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home