Sunday, July 29, 2012

So what did I learn. Most of what I gleaned from this whole experience is mostly cultural. In terms of skills, not much. It's the best job in the world for slackers. I don't want to be a slacker. I'm turning into one. One day, I told myself, why am I so uptight, they're doing it, why don't I do it. So I gel. And I coagulate. I sit so still, nothing happens. It would be great if I didn't have dreams and aspirations. I want to be great! I mean if I were older, it would be appropriate for me to just lounge around and just practice respiration. But I'm young, I have spunk, I have strength, I want to be active, I don't want to waste the best time of my life just by being there, doing nothing. No learning, no growing, it's not happening.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home